It actually took me three tries to get this dye right. The first time I cut out the stencil it was backward when I affixed it to the disc because I forgot that the image would be reversed. Since I had never dyed words before, I wasn’t thinking about it. The second try, I re-cut the stencil, and I dyed the disc for 30 minutes, but my dye was too watered down to substantially make a mark on Champion plastic. The third and final time, I finally got it right. I upped the concentration of the dye and left it exposed for about 3.5 hrs. It probably caused a slight bit of bleeding because of the long exposure, but I’m still pretty happy with the result.
She’s the one for me. She’s all I really need oh yeah.